Monday 23 July 2012

Stamp-a-Faire's final projects

Hi there and welcome (back!)


Today I like to show you 2 more projects I made for Stamp-a-Faire 2012.
First I like to show you a card I just cased from the one I already made on Saturday, which you can find overhere.
I just loooooooved the colorcombo I used and also the outcome of it, so I just basically did the same, only instead of pleading the ribbon, I made a bow. LOVE IT! :)



I also made a nice cardset, including a decorated box.
It consists of 4 different kind of cards, but with the same layout.
Here's the box...




And here are the cards:




Thanks so much for coming over and PTI... thanks so much for this great online event I had.
Got me inspired a lot and let me using my supplies in different ways I normall use. Thanks!



Hope to see you later on!



1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow, die zijn mooi! Prachtig gedaan!
Liefs
Christine

Post a Comment