Sunday 1 January 2012

ABC Challenge: G for Go Green (color or recycle)

Hi there and a very, very happy 2012 (if you missed it.. it's 2012 already, time passes by so fast!)!

Kicking my 1st post of 2012 off with the ABC Challenge we got for you and it's the letter "G".
"Go Green" is the motto this time, wether the color or recycling something.

I used the color as I just wanted to use this stampset :)

So here you have my card for you...



Very CAS, but I soooooooo love it! :)
Wishing you all a fantastic day with your loved ones around you!Thanks so much for coming over. Hope to see you again alot in 2012. Please visit the ABC Challengeblog as well for more fantastic projects of the DT.

See you later! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card! happy new year!

Sue said...

Stunning card just love it and heres wishing you a very happy new year Luv Sue x

Post a Comment