Saturday 15 October 2011

Basic Grey Challenges Fall/Halloween

Hi there!

I'm here *again*. This time for the Basic Grey Challenges.
The theme is "fall, autumn, halloween".

I made my CAS card with the awesome Eerie-paperpad which I bought a year back (I think, or it was 2 years ago). Love the colors of it and it really gives me a vintage look.

I combined my papers with an awesome Elzybells-stamp I bought a long, long time ago. Luckily I did, as Elzybells isn't there anymore and I always found their stamps very whimsical. Don't you just love the circle sentiment and Dracula?? I sure do!

Anyways... here's my card. Enjoy...




Hope you can join me and the other DT-members on this challenge. Thanks! :)
Go visit the blog for more inspiration.

Hopefully I will be crafting a lot more the coming week. Hardly got any time after work nowadays.

Thanks for coming over and see you later! :)


4 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous card Angélique, I love that papers - I don't recall those papers but I really love them!!
Your sentiment and your image Dracula is so sweet.

hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

Brilliant halloween card, Angelique!! Love the colours and your fabulous design and papers!! Hugs, Juliexx

Crystal said...

Super CUTENESS such a fun Halloween card!

Unknown said...

AWESOME CARD!

Post a Comment