Friday 12 August 2011

Just a note

Hi there!

Today I like to show you another CAS-card I made a few weeks ago.
When I first saw the stamps, I immediately knew I "had" to have them :) Think you know what I'm talking about, you might have the same experiences as me when it comes to stamps (and papers, and embellishments, and ribbon, and... and... and.... *lol*)

I just knew I wanted to make a card like this with the colorcombo. Just love it, so fresh and those colors totally make me happy!

Really easy to make card, just about 5 minutes (if you're not distracted by cats who suddenly need your attention real badly *lol*). Stitched (without the thread) a line at the bottom of the card.

Here you have it:






Thanks for visiting me :)


See you later!


2 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Mooie kaart en kleurencombi!

Crealin said...

Hey Angelique,

helemaal super met deze vrolijke kleurtjes, je babykaartjes vind ik ook héél mooi.

Tot morgen...kijk er heel erg naar uit maar het weer gaat niet meezitten...geeft niet he.

Dikke x,

Lins

Post a Comment