Sunday 24 July 2011

PTI Stamp-A-Faire Challenges 1, 2 and 3

Over at Nichole Heady's blog it's PTI Stamp-A-Faire time and wow... they came up with some awesome challenges.
And I defenately say challenges as I don't own that many PTI sets, but I have to say I really like to challenge myself using them in different ways :)

It's over 2.00 am right now, but writing this (and the other blogposts) so I can go to bed with a good feeling :)

Anyways... here are challenge 1, 2 and 3.


Challenge 1:
Create a project featuring patterned strips that are created with some of your favorite decorative elements.
I just looooooooove patterned papers, so I used them and I also like stripes and dots a lot, so it was an easy one :)


PTI items: sentiment stamp (Up, Up & Away)


Challenge 2:
We would love to see YOUR take on pairing up a hot pink, like Raspberry Fizz, with a charcoal grey (like Smokey Shadow)




PTI items: stamps (sentiment from "Signature Greetings" and image "Grunge Me")


Challenge 3:
Punch a window from you card cover and tie ribbon or twine from the window to the side of your card.




PTI Item: Beautiful Blooms II #1 die


Thank you very much for coming over! See you later! :)


2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

You really rocked these challenges!! I LOVE the flower window and the little hearts with the fun grey in the background!! Fabulous!!

Crealin said...

Hey Angélique,

ik ben gisteren ook langs geweest bij capture the moment, zalige challenges he. Ik heb jammer genoeg geen enkele stempel. Jij hebt er alleszins knappe kaarten mee gemaakt. Ik vind de 3de de leukste challenge.

Zalig gemaakt en nog een hele fijne zondag!

Lins ;)

Post a Comment