Sunday 16 January 2011

DWYT Sketch #68

Hi there!

Better late than never, but here's my card for the DWYT-challenge of this week.
Have to say I really, really had a hard time with this sketch as I:
1. Don't really enjoy making cards with diagonal papers/items on it. Like it straight :)
2. Wasn't comfortable the way the sketch is build, so I layered the items all together and think I like it much better this way :)

So here's my card for this week's challenge:



Hope you'll enjoy this card. Please take a look at the DWYT-blog and see the cards the other DT-members made.
And what are you waiting for?? Get creative and join us with this sketch :)


1 comment:

Victoria said...

what a lovely card.

Sorry I have not visited in ages, I have been redesigning the ABC Challenge, should be ready for the announcement on wednesday.

Hope all is well with you

Vicky x

Post a Comment