Friday 24 September 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge "Diamonds & Pearls"

Have you heard about the song "Diamonds are a girls best friend??"
That was the first thing I thought about when I thought of this challengetheme.

I used Lacey, think she's just perfect for this challenge.
I don't own any diamonds or pearls (like the Prima marketing ones), so I used some baubles. Can't live without them!

Enjoy the project I made for this challenge.
Please visit the Wags 'n Whiskers blog for more inspiration of the DT.... they made some awesome projects!



A detailshot...



Thanks for visiting and see you later :)

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Angelique!! I so love your colors and the dp you use with the sparkle. Gorgeous coloring!! Hope you are having a great time away!!
hugs,
Chris

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Angelique! Love your design and the papers are so yummy! Fabulous "baubles" too! :) I love it!
hugs, Sharon

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Angelique and I love your pretty colouring and details, Hope your having a fabulous time in London, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Angelique. Love the colours you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

Angelique, your card is gorgeous with the pretty colors and glitter! It is really special to me we are on another team together! Hugz, Colleen

Post a Comment