Tuesday 3 August 2010

Mojo challenge card

Made this card last evening for the Mojo Monday challenge blog.
Have cleaned my scraproom and can finally work on my desk with loads of empty space around me... it feels so great, so after a little scrapdip I can say I really love being creative again :)
Will try to post something new every day from now on ;)

Anyways... here's the card I made for the challenge.


Cardstock, patterned papers, stamp, ink, ribbon and border punch: Stampin'Up; Baubles: StampingBella; Corner rounder: EK Success; Nestabilities


Thanks for coming :)

6 comments:

Amy Lenocker said...

This is so pretty. I love it.

Crealin said...

Hey Angélique,

bij mij is de dip er nog altijd, heb je tips?
Je kaartje is echt mooi en stijlvol.

Vele groetjes,

Lins x

Kaatje said...

mooie kaart in gave kleurtjes!

groetjes,
Annika

baby crib said...

That is a very great result of hard work. I can say that you have a great talent in card designing. Your designs are superb. That card is just a proof that you a great one.

LuAnn said...

beautiful colors you chose to use for the sketch! I so need that border punch!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just lovely! Thanks for playing Mojo!

Post a Comment