Thursday 15 July 2010

Instyle Stamps preview day 3: Roddrick

It's time for another preview day at the Instyle Stamps blog.
Did you enjoy all the previews on Tuesday and Monday?? I sure did!
Today we have loads more of preview, also the one I have on this blog: Roddrick.

All the previews will be released on Friday, 16th July, so tomorrow!

Here's the card I made with Roddrick on it:


And a close-up:


Stamps: Instyle Stamps (Roddrick, image); Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: Imaginisce; Baubles: StampingBella; Stickles: Ranger; Ink: Memento; Coloring Medium: Copics; Ribbon: Stampin'Up


Ok, I have a confession to make... I'm soooooooooooooo glad I purshased a lot of Christmaspapers last year and the year before *lol* That way I'm now able to already make some Christmascards :)
So my obsession for paper is alright I say to myself *lol*

Anyways... head over to the Instyle Stamps blog to see more previews of stamps that will be released Friday, 16th July! :)

Thanks for coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment