Wednesday 3 February 2010

Pirate Birthday- In2Stamps

Ok, so I have to admit I really have a great stash of scrapbooking paper and sometimes forget about papers *oops* (yes, I do have a lot!)
But..... I also have to admit I right away thought of these cool papers to use with this awesome In2Stamps stamp! And I even knew where I had them :)
So it was really fun to make this card for a boy's birthday.
Cut out the stars of the patterned paper.
Hope you'll like it as well ;)

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: Junkitz (retired); Button: own stash: cord: own stash; Copic markers; Ink: Memento (black) and Colorbox (brown); Stamp: In2Stamps

6 comments:

nicolet said...

Mooi Angelique!!
groetjes Nicolet

Wilma said...

Wat een schattig kaartje! Heel stoer en mooi gecombineerd met het papier! Geweldig!

Penni said...

A super card. I love these papers they are so perfect for this stamp.

I have loads and loads of papers too, I'm a bit of a paper addict (and a flower addict too). When I buy papers I always buy two sheets, if I cannot get two then I don't buy them - I like to have one to use and one to keep - I know I'm a little crazy !!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Monique said...

Wat een geweldig leuke kaart. De stempel is grandioos ;-)

Saskia said...

Wow! Wat een stoere kaart!! Prachtig!

Saskia :)

margaret said...

Wat een stoere maar tegelijk ook heel schattig kaartje zeg.
Groetjes Margaret RL

Post a Comment