Tuesday 29 September 2009

Halloweencard

I just loved last weekend!
I should have had a Tupperwareparty at my place, but due to some circumstances, it didn't work.
So what better way to spend my spare time, than to make some lovely cards.

Here's a Halloween-card I made last Sunday.
Can't tell enough I just love my Copics. Had to practice a lot the last months, but I love them right now!!!

Anyway... will show you more cards the couple of days as I made, loads, and I mean loads, of cards *lol*

Here's the card:

Patterned paper: Little Yellow Bicycle; Cardstock & Ribbon: Stampin'Up; Rub-ons: Heidi Swapp; Baubles: StampingBella; Stamp: StampingBella; Ink: Memento; Pen: ZIG; Sticker: KI Memories; Copic Ciao markers



Thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

nicolet said...

Wat heb je weer een leuke kaart gemaakt Angelique!! Stempeltje is ook geweldig!!

Groetjes Nicolet

Anonymous said...

Dat is een superleuk Halloweenkaartje geworden!
Ik moet ook nodig aan mijn halloweenkaarten gaan beginnen.....

Gr Stempelientje

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Angélique!
Ik vindt hem helemaal superrr!!!
Liefs, Marit.

Post a Comment