Sunday 27 May 2007

Only a few days...

Before I go to Scrap-a-Ganza, a weekend full of scrapbooking workshops, make-n-takes and loads of fun!!
Really looking forward to it. Will be sharing a room with a woman from Belgium.
P.P. will go with me the morning/afternoon so we can go to the beach and hang out a bit.

Friday I had my 2nd class of photography. There was a model we had to photograph. Really inspiring, especially the people who are there as well, learning so much from them! Unfortunately I'm not able to come next time as I'm in Egmond aan Zee already for SAG (Scrap a Ganza). Really excited as I absolutely love modelphotography a lot. Hopefully I'll learn a lot :)

Anyways... yesterday I bougt myself a new bikini for this summer. Some blue, green and yellow in it.
Also bought new candels at Xenos. Love those!! After that went shopping for the groceries at Hoogvliet and Lidl. They didn't have cola at Lidl anymore so we just wait and see.
Today I'm scrapping a lot. Making a planner for SAG where I can see what workshop I have to attend, what time and what to bring with me. Hopefully this will help me in my chaos :)

Will leave you with a picture of the prize I won with my quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment