Friday 21 January 2011

Wags'nWhiskers Challenge: Fairy Special Challenge

Hi there and welcome to another Wags'nWhiskers challenge!

This time the challenge is called "Fairy Special Challenge" and SPECIAL it is, as the FAIRIES will be released as digital images. Oh yes! Don't you just love this?! This means you have so much more options playing with them.

So here's my project, made with Fairy Nichola. I really, really love this image and she is just soooooooo versatile as I already made Christmascards, birthdaycards and other cards with her.



Loads and loads of glitter on her wings and dress...



This time I've made a wintercard as it's still winter, though I must admit it doesn't feel like winter without the cold, snow and ice to skate on the canals (I soooooooooo wish I could do this again! Totally love it!)

Anyways... this is my project for this week's challenge. Why don't you just join in the fun at the blog, see what the other DT-members made?? Come on... get creating,.. can't wait what you've created :)

See you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mooooi

Unknown said...

That is usch a sweet card! Love the glitter! And the image is soo sweet! No more cold? Lucky you!! *lol* We still have lots of snow... But hopefuly spring comes soon...=)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Angelique!! I just love this!! Your card is gorgeous with your purplish blue color and all the glitter!! Stunning work!!
hugs,
Chris

Post a Comment