Thursday 20 January 2011

DWYT Sketch #69

Hi there! It's Thursday, so that means another DWYT-sketch for you all.
This time I made it and hope you will like it. Kept it quite simple. You can use this sketch for various stamps and/or papers.
I used one of the newest stamps from the Instyle Stamps stampset "Patty Love", which, I think, is just perfect for cards for birthdays, friends, Valentine or everyting else you like :)

Here you can see the whole set:


And let me tell you a little secret: I just loooooooooooooooove sceduling my blogposts. When this post goes live, I will be sleeping (which I totally love by the way!) and you're able (if you aren't sleeping as well that is ;)) to see it. Just love sceduling posts.
This is the sketch we had to "follow", made by lil'ol'me:


And this is the card I made with the sketch, I just looooooooove the MS border punch with cupcakes:


Stamps: Instyle Stamps "Patty holding cupcake" (image) and Hero Arts (sentiment); Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: Papermania; Borderpunch cupcake: Martha Stewart; Copics (E02,E51,E33,E35,E37,E93,W1,W3,W5,R81,R83,R85,Y23); Baubles: StampingBella; Stickles: Ranger


And a close-up photo:



Thank you so much for coming. Please visit the DWYT-blog for more inspiration from the DT. And while you're there... why don't you just play along?? :)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment