Wow... time is flying by way too fast! So much to do, so little time!
Don't you just wish you can go to a store where they sell "time", so you have some more time to do the things you love a lot?! I sure do!
Anyways... back to the Basic Grey Challenge this round... we're going "Shabby Chic" and it's so funny to see a lot of the DT-members used the Curio papers for this challenge *lol*
I used a lovely Magnolia stamp. Just love this one and think it's a perfect "Dutch" stamp as well with the tulip on it :)
Well... here's my card...
And a detailphoto of my card as well:
Thank you very much for coming over. Would love it you could leave some praise for the other DT-members as well, just go to the BasicGrey blog :)
And while you're there, why not give yourself a chance playing along with us?! Would love to visit you! :)
Now it's time for me to say goodbye for now. Will be back later with some more....
This card will also play in the following challenges:
- Simply Create: Special Day/Event
- Stamp Something: Sentiments
- Crafty Sentiments: Special Occasions
- Papercrafting Journey: Anything goes and/or Use your favourite (using fave stamps: Magnolia)
- Paperplay Challenges: Blossoms and blooms
- Diva's By Design: For the girls
- Claudia & Company: Birthday card for girls
- Clear it out Challenge: Colors
- Scrap Creations: Use at least 3 DP's