Friday 21 January 2011

Teddy Stampers Challenge: Anything goes

Please scroll down for this week's Wags'nWhiskers Challenge :)


Hi there!

It's another Friday at the Teddy Stampers, so a new challenge. This time it's "Anything goes" and who doesn't love this kind of challenges?! I sure do! :)

Short story about this card...
I already picked my stamp and papers about 3 weeks ago. Colored the image, waited till last week to make a project with it, till I realized I colored the image for the next challenge and picked out the papers already.
Soooooooo.. had to make another project for this week.

Luckily I received some new stamps last week (like I don't have enough stamps already, but you might know of this "problem") and one of them was just perfect to use for this challenge.

Really love the image for a child's card, so I picked bright colors (noticed I'm using these quite a lot these days.. just love the combo!)

Anyways... here's the card :)


Thank you very much for coming over and it would be nice if you could go to the Teddy Stampers blog and play along with us :)

See you later!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card! Bright and cheerful which would make anyone smile! Hugz

Cherie said...

Hi Angelique,
I agree with Colleen gorgeous bright card I adore the image must have it!!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs cherie

Sarah said...

Hi Angelique!
I'm with the other girlies, I love the gorgeous colours of this card! The image is so cute!
Sarah xx :0)

Post a Comment