Hi there and Happy Sunday!
It's not as hot as it was yesterday overhere, but it's still a nice temperature outside and inside my house.
Been working on some Christmascards and other things today and here's a card I like to show you I made with one of last year's Tilda Magnolia Christmas stamps. Really love this sweetie.
I will be using this one in my class at Christmastime to make a nice homedeco. The kids totally loved it last year (and so did my colleagues) and I'm sure the kids will love it this year as well.
So here you have it...
And a detailphoto...
Made this card with patterned papers I must have for over 4 years or so. I just looooove BasicGrey and I still love these papers. Perfect for Christmascards :)
So this is it. Thank you very much for coming over and hope to see you around later!
This card will play in the following challenges:
- CCWS: Sketch
- Simply Magnolia: Anything goes
- Crafty Hazulnut: No sentiment
- Catch the Bug: Anything goes
- Mark's Finest papers: Bring on the bling
- Sweet Stampin': Anything but Birthday
- Clearly Inspired: Patterned paper
- Just Magnolia: Anything goes
- Stampin' For the Weekend: Holidays
- CC Monthly challenge: Holiday Wishes