HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody!
I hope you will have a good one, with loads of trick-and-treating :)
Overhere we don't really celebrate it, would love to go to the USA one day and celebrate it as well with parties and stuff.
But.... I just loooooooooove the Halloweenstamps a lot, especially Magnolia ones *lol*, hmmm... thinking about that, but I just love the Maggies, that's how I call them ;), in any way. Doesn't matter... Hallloween, Christmas, Easter, birthdays, etc. etc. I love those stamps!
Anyways... here's a card I made with one of those Halloween Maggies. Just love this spider.
Used a spiderweb-punch and some spiderweb papers. I love them!!
A detailphoto of Tilda...
Thank you so much for coming and see you all later :)
I'd like this card to play in the following challenges:
- Alice in Wonderland: Halloween
- Mark's Finest Paper: Holiday card
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything goes
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Halloween
- Daring Cardmakers: Trick or treat
- AI Factory Challenges: Halloween
- Create with Connie and Mary: Halloween
- Dutch Dare: Halloween
- Paper Play Challenges: A haunting we will go
- Pixie Dust Studio Challenge: Happy Halloween
- S2G: Trick or Treat
- Stamp Insanity: Halloween
- Paper pretties: Square card/project
- Penny Challenges: Black, purple, orange
- Simon Says Stamp: Punch 'em
- OWH Stars and Stamps: Almost anything goes
- The Wild Flower patch: Halloween
- Inktegrity challenges: Anything goes
- Lil Red wagon: Halloween
- Crafty Creations Challenges: Halloween
- Anything goes challenge: Halloween
- A crafty little place: Spooky
- Creative Card Crew: Punches
- Ooh lala: Scary Stuff
- Paper Playtime: Halloween
- Corrosive Challenges: Halloween
- Magnolia Down Under Challenges: Halloween
- Totally Gorjuss: Ooo Spooky
- Totally Tilda: Halloween
- A yahoogroupchallenge: Halloween
I used the sketch of Friday Sketchers, but as you can only combine it with 5 other challenges, I'm not playing with this card in the challenge, got a "bit" too much challenges :)