Bought this cute couple a few months ago, way back in November 2009, so over 6 months ago, at a big craftfair. I really love this stamp a lot and already made several cards with them.
So finally this week the other stamps of the collection will arrive (oh... I must admit I bought some more Weddingcollection stamps in November, so didn't had to order the "whole" collection ;)).
Anyways... here's the card I made:
I just love the combination of the grey/silver/white papers with a bit of color of the flowers.
And a detail to see some more sparkle:
Cardstock: Bazill; Patterned papers: Making Memories; Stamp: Magnolia; Ink: Memento; Stickles: Ranger; Flowers: Magnolia and Prima; Ribbon: Stampin'Up; Coloring Medium: Copics
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Moving along with the times: Sketch
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: I do, I do, I do
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Ribbon and Bows
- Paper Play Challenge: Flowers and Sparkle
- Stempel Magie: Flowers
- Busy Beauties Creation: Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz: Flowers
- By the cute and the girly: Wedding themed
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge: Faces