Overhere in The Netherlands we don't really celebrate Halloween, but I so looooooooove the stamps and colours Halloween has. Just love the purple, black, orange and green a lot.
Plus I just loooooooooove the Magnolia Halloweenstamps a lot! :)
Made this Magnolia Halloweencard with some "old" Magnolia-stamps, but I so love them!
Totally love the new Echo Park Paper Halloween-papers. Really have to buy some more, as they are perfect for the "Pirates"-Magnoliastamps as well with the skulls etc. on it.
Anyways... enough talking *lol*
Here's the card I made:
Thanks for coming! :)
This card is also playing in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Challenge: Halloween
- Let's Ink It Up: Use Halloween Colours
- Aly's Sunday Challenge: Halloween
- Craftalicious Challenge: Anything goes
- Bee Crafty: Halloween
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Halloween/fall project
- Crafty Catz: Magnolia/Tilda
- Paper Romance: Halloween/fall card
- Stamp Insanity: Trick it or treat it
- Lexi's Creations: Spooky
- Totally Tilda: Halloween