The mailmen overhere striked the last week for a couple of days. I luckily got some mail and yesterday, Saturday the mailman also delivered the newest Magnolia Stampkit *whoowhoo!!*
It's a great kit, very birthday-themed, but the stamp I used for this project, is also perfect for other projects, so I made a Christmascard with it.
Also used a Magnolia die-cut. Wow! They're expensive (but got it in a sale :)), but it really cuts awesome! Very clear!
Plus I also used my, almost can't craft without them these days, nestabilities for the retangles at the image.
Here's a detailphoto of my project where you can see the stickles I used:
And here's the Christmascard I made with the stamp from the Winterkit:
I totally love the new kit!
Have to get myself another year's subscription as I'm sure they will be releasing some more awesome stamps in 2011.
Thank you so much for coming!
See you later :)
Challenges I'm playing in with this card:
- Friday Sketchers: sketch
- Crazy Challenge: All I want for Christmas
- Creative Card Crew: Anything goes
- Stampin'Royalty: Winter holidays
- Stampavie and more: Christmas
- Penny's Challenges: Merry Christmas
- Little Red Wagon: Die cuts
- Creative Belli Blog: Christmas embellishments
- Cooking it up with Katie: Layer me a Red Christmas
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges: Christmas card
- AiFactory: Happy Holidays
- MamiDoodles: Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge: G for Glitter
- Our Daily Bread: Christmas
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Sassy Christmas
- Ellephantastic Challenges: Christmas/winter
- Craft your days away: Punch it out!
- All sorts challenges: Last minute Christmas