Edit... ok, the Dutch didn't win, but it's a game... people getting paid millions to play and millions of people see them play...
Anyways.... let's start with some Christmas overhere...
Made this card for an online sketch at one of my Yahoogroups. Started it, and trying to play each week from now, so I can get some Christmascards ready by the start of the Season :)
Here it is:
And as always a detail...
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: October Afternoon; Stamp: Stampavie (I just looooooooove Sarah Kay!!); Ink: Memento; Sticker: October Afternoon; Nestabilities; Coloring medium: Copics; Flowers: Prima and Magnolia; Stickles: Ranger; Baubles: Stamping Bella
I want this card to enter for the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy Friday: Christmas in July
- Cards for men: Christmas in July
- Christmasblog Challenge: 'T Was the night before Christmas
- Catch the bug, Bugaboo: Christmas in July
- Stamp simply: Christmas in July
- Alphabet Challenge: K is for Kids
- Creative Card Crew: To die for (die cuts)
- Little Red Wagon: Nestabilities
- Paper Sundaes: Lots of layers
- Christmas Stamping: Free challenge
- Flourishes: Christmas in July