Am very productive at the moment *lol*
This evening I made 3 Christmas cards with cardstock, patterned papers, ink, stamps and ribbon from Stampin'Up. I just looooooooove SU items as they are so easy to combine (it really saves me a lot of time and pain :))
Made these for several challenges (posted them underneath the card).
Here is one of them. I will show you the other ones tomorrow.
- Stamping 411: sketch
- Cupcake Inspiration: inspiration photo
- Crazy4Challenges: Circles
- Scrappy Frogs: Merry Christmas
- Marks Finest Paper: Circles on your card
- Our Daily Bread: Holidays
- Pals Paper Arts: Ribbon/fabric
- ABC ChristmasChallenge: X-mas
- AlotaRubberstamps: Celebrate Christmas
- LexisCreations: Traditional Christmas Colours
Thank you so much for coming! See you tomorrow :)