Have been crafty today for a while. This is a card I mostly made last evening and finished it this morning. Distressed the patterned papers with a sanding paper.
And as always a detailphoto...
Stamps: Sugar Nellie (image) and Hero Arts (sentiment); Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: October Afternoon; Ribbon and circle punches: Stampin'Up; Border punch: Martha Stewart; Ink: Memento; Stickles: Ranger; Baubles: StampingBella; Coloring Medium: Copics
Used this card for the following challenges:
- Stamps with Sarah Kay: Distressing
- Sugar Bowl: Sketch plus punches
- Stempeltraeume: Summerfeeling
- Charisma Cardz: Girly card with flowers
- Crafts and me challenges: Sparkles