Hi there and happy Sunday!
It's time for a Magnolia card don't you think?? :)
Used one of the new collection and I sooooooooooo love this one as well. Perfect for all kind of cards.
Really loved coloring Tilda and adding the flowers. Experimented with some copiccolors I normally don't use, but I will defenately use them a lot more.
Anyways... here's the card I made:
And a detailphoto of the image:
Thank you very much for coming over! Really appreciate it a lot :)
Before I forget... did you enter the InstyleStamps bloghop already?? If not, please hop on over, as there's still some time left to comment on the blogs and win a $ 25,00 goodie bag :)
You can find my bloghopproject here. Just go there and see what to do :) Thanks!
See you later this week!!
Would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet Sunday Sketch: Sketch
- BasicGrey Challenges: Flower Power
- Copic Creations: What's new? (copics and swirl die)
- Stamp, Scrap Doodle Saturdays: A Punchy Challenge (punches are circles with sentiment on it)
- Crafty Catz: Flowers
- Delicious Doodles: Spots or Stripes
- Crafty Sentiments: My favourite things (Basic grey, flowers and Magnolia :))
- Digi Doodle's Shop Best: Swirls
- Do you stack up: Patterned papers
- Paper Play Challenges: Layer it up!
- Penny's Challenges: Anything goes
- Everybody Art Challenge: Favourite thing (Basic Grey, flowers and Magnolia :))