Hi there and welcome to another ABC-Challenges challenge.
This week it's S for Sparkle!
Seriously, I'm not a bling-bling girl, but a little sparkle every now and then doesn't hurt, so I added some sparkles on Tilda's dress and the Easter eggs and here you have it to see for yourself...
And, as always... a detailphoto where you can see the sparkle a bit better...
Thank you very much for coming over! Hope you enjoyed the Easter card. I will probably send this one to my grandmother or my parents, not quite sure yet.
Anyways...thanks again and please visit the ABC-Challengesblog for the creations the other DT-members made, they are awesome! And why don't you join in all the fun?? Would be great to see you there! :)
See you later!
This card is also playing in the following challenges:
- Ambers' Crafts and stuff: Ribbon & bows
- Cooking it up with Katie: Flowers, for a lady and pink
- Crafts and me challenges: Sweet and pink
- Belli Challenge: Eggs/bunnies (Tilda's holding eggs in her skirt)
- For Fun challenges: Easter
- Penny's challenges: Easter
- Sisterhood of crafters: Easter
- A Spoonfull of sugar: Let's celebrate (celebrating Easter)
- My time to craft: Easter wishes
- Papertake weekly: Spots and stripes
- Craft your passion: Spotted (use dots)
- Magnolia stamp lovers: Easter
- Dutch magnolia lovers: Spring inspired
- Sentimental Sundays: Celebrate Spring/Easter
- Stamptacular Sunday: Magnolia-licious
- Craft your days away: Easter
- Daring cardmakers: Spring or Easter
- Totally papercrafts: Springtime
- Paper romance: paper flowers