Sunday 8 May 2011

Spesch Stamps May release... you're gonna love these!

Hi there!

Over at Spesch Stamps, it's time for their monthly release and wow... what a release we got this time! :)
It's time for some fairytales.
There are 4 new images released and I made cards with 2 of them and here you have them.

I made a card with Ariel, the little mermaid :)
Actually I made this card after I made the other one, but used the same patterned papers as I really loved them and thought the dots were just perfect for the "sea"bubbles. That's why I also used that borderstamp and the dotted ribbon.
I also used the pearl glimmermist all over my card, so it got a lovely sparkle. Unfortunately my photography stills aren't that good to capture that :(

Anyways... here's the card, loads of sparkle on the flowers and Ariel:



And here we have Peter Pan... I just looooooooove this image for boy's cards! But this time I made a "congrats, you did it"-card for people who're going to graduate the coming month.
No sparkles overhere, but inked the edges.



Hoped you liked my cards :)

Now it's time to hop over to the Spesch Store and the Spesch Blog for more inspiration from the DT PLUS you can buy those images right away.... I just sooooooooooo love them!! :)

Thanks for coming over and see you later! :)


2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Angelique, wat zijn ze leuk, lekker vrolijk en wat een leuke afdrukjes, Groetjes, Ankie

Sammi said...

I Love your cards Angelique! Lovely papers and colours! Awesome job!!
Sammi
xxx

Post a Comment