Monday 15 October 2012

ABC Challenge: Z for Zoo

Hi there and welcome to another ABC Challengeblog challenge!

This time we're at the end of the alphabet, the Z for Zoo.

Made this card for my stash as I've got some people to send birthcards to and there are also people buying my cards, so I really need some when needed :)

Anyways... back to the card... kept it really CAS, but I sooooooooo love this one :)





With this card ending the alphabet, I'm also ending my DT-membership for this challengeblog.
All good things come to an end and I really enjoyed being a part of this fantastic team, but I've decided to step down.
It was a hard decision to make, but I know it's the right decision.
But I will defenately be around the ABC Challengeblog, as I always have loved the challenges and they kept me inspired in all kinda ways.

A big thank you to all my teammates!


 **HUGS**


And have you seen the DT-call that's up at the moment?? Go check out the ABC Challengeblog for more info and maybe it's you who will be a DT-member :)

Thank you so much for coming over and hope to see you around later on.


2 comments:

mariska said...

Aaahw! This is such a cute card. Very lovely!!

Hugs mariska

Cornelie said...

Echt tof!

Post a Comment