Tuesday 20 March 2012

CAS on Tuesday

Hi there!

Here's another CAS card from me. I felt soooooooooo lucky when I received these stamps and couldn't wait playing with it last weekend after receiving them Friday.
Unfortunately the occasion why I made this card isn't a good one. Wanted to let a person know I'm feeling sorry for her and her family/friends, but hope her light will shine along her family and friends. Just tragedy all over.

Anyways... here's the card...



Thanks for coming over and hope to see you later! :)

Challenges:
- CAS-ual Fridays: It's easy as 1,2,3


15 comments:

Elizabeth Cooper said...

This card is so gorgeous! I'm very sorry for the sad occasion that prompted you to create it, but the end result is beautiful. I'm sure your friend will love it, too.

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

Hij is wel fantastisch, sad occasion of niet.

Michele Gross said...

Sorry for the reason, but the card is sensational. I'm sure it will be a bright spot in your friend's day :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jodi said...

I Love this card.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Super gaaf!

Christine said...

Prachtige kaart!
Liefs
Christine

Laurie said...

The perfect CAS card! I love the lamp and the colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sandy said...

Very nice - love the sentiment!
Sandy

Chunyuan said...

gorgeous stamping. Sorry about the reason for the card. It is perfect.

Virginia L. said...

Your new stamp came just in time for you to use and play! Love your stamping! Simply FABULOUS! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

gorgeous stamping here! WOW.
I'm so glad you played along with our CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

Julie said...

This is Beautiful! Fabulous layout and colors!

Darnell said...

Congratulations! Your card is unique and beautiful!

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

Gefeliciteerd, je bent VIP bij Cas-ual Fridays!!

Delia said...

Ik kan me voorstellen dat je blij wordt van dit soort stempels ! Je hebt er in ieder geval iets moois mee gemaakt!

Post a Comment