Oh my... another post for me today... don't get too used to it ;)
When surfing the internet, I found some awesome Magnolia-challenges which are perfect to combine, so I came up with a card with Tilda stamped on it.
It's one of my Maggie's I haven't used before, so it was time to ink her up.
It was a real challenge to find some matching orange-pink patterned papers, but in my collection of BasicGrey paperpads, I just found the best: Green at Heart. Pink and orange in one paperpad... GREAT!!
It's an old paperpad, but I'm someone who likes to keep things as "it will be needed some day in the future" *lol*
Thanks for coming over and hope to see you again! :)
- Totally Tilda: Diecuts and punches
- Simply Magnolia: Bling and bows
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Punches
- Stamptacularsundaychallenge: Photo inspiration (I used "flowers" as inspiration)
- Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Colorcombo