Monday 12 September 2011

Thank you all and some candy coming up :)

Just wanted to thank you all for your nice comments on the things I've made the last couple of days :)
Pretty busy right here with loads of stuff I can't show *sorry* and really, really busy with work....

BUT...............


Watch this blog for some nice candy in my fave colors somewhere between now and let's say... Saturday ;)


My sweet and lovely girly cat Gizmo is pretty tired right now, and so am I... going to bed... nighty night!


3 comments:

Billie Dee said...

Aw. What a beautiful Gizmo! I have a Gizmo, too. She's my 14 year old calico ;)

Crealin said...

Zo'n prachtfoto van Gizmo...geniet van je weekend en ik wil je bij deze een super fijne verjaardag toewensen!!! Nog veel mooie en creatieve jaartjes te gaan.

Dikke zoenen,

Lins xxx

ps is mijn kaartje al toegekomen...met de post weet je nooit he ;-)

Cora Hoekstra said...

hier spetttert de tevredenheid van af

Post a Comment