Hi there and goodmorning to you all!
Right now I'd like to show you a Christmascard I've been making yesterday. Oh, I sure love those papers I used a lot! Just love red and green (they're my fave colors) and these are all Christmassy :)
Used a lovely Christmas Tilda as well, though you can easily adjust the image for a birthdaycard etc.
Made the card using a sketch I made over a week back and was my last one for the DWYT-blog.
So here you have it... another Christmascard:
And 2 detailshots, so you can hopefully see the glitter on Tilda's dress:
Well... another Christmascard is ready, love it! More to follow soon :)
Thank you very much for coming over and see you later! :)
This card is playing in the following challenges:
- Christmas card Challenges: Christmas Cheer
- Magnolia Down Under: Inspired by a song ("Have yourself a very Merry Christmas")
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Flowers
- One Stitch at a Time: Anything goes
- Secret Crafter: Christmas is coming
- Ohh La La Creations: Oh Christmas!
- Fab 'n Funky Challenges: It's Christmas
- Bah Humbug: Kiss-mas
- Just Magnolia: Holiday Fun
- Sew many cards: 3 or more brads