Thursday 7 July 2011

DWYT Sketch #93

Did you join me on my last post?? For the hop?? If not... you still got time to join :)

Hi there!

It's Thursday 00:00 am CET, so welcome to another DWYT challenge :)


It's been awhile for me playing, as I was very, very busy at work and just couldn't make it.
But now... whoowhoo... I can play again!!


This week, I've made the sketch for your inspiration:



And this is the card I made with it, it's an easelcard, so I can use it in some other challenges as well ;)


And some other photos, details included:





And now I'd like to invite you to join us with this sketch and visit the other DT-members as well :)

Thanks for coming over and see you later!

This card will also play in the following challenges:
- Tomic: Easelcard
- Simply Magnolia: Anything goes
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Flowers

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sketch Angelique. Very pretty card.thanks for sharing
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

Wow what a truly beautiful card!!!! Fabulous!!!!

Suzi Mac said...

Another beautiful card, gorgeous papers, design and colouring. Wonderful card Angelique
Hugs
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card Angelique! Lovely colors and I love Tilda's sparkly wings! :)

hugs, Angela

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, how beautiful, Angelique! Love the papers you used and I agree with Angela, the sparkly wings are awesome!
Hugs,
Barb

Chris said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the bling.

Unknown said...

Oh such a really sweet card.
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at TOMIC and hope to see you again soon :D
Hugs Gosia S.

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love your sketch
Louise

Anke said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at simply magnolia.
hugs Tessa & Anke

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card and love the rich coloring on this cute Tilda. Awesome job :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Post a Comment