It's time for another challenge at the BasicGrey Challenges blog. This time Heather made a sketch for us to follow. I turned it.
I wanted to make a Christmascard as it's "just" around the corner, only 5 more months before the tree will be here in my house with all the decorations as well. But this also means it's time to send the cards, so I'm making them all year round.
This card is made with the BasicGrey Jovial 6x6 paperpad. Oh... I just looooooooove those papers, those colors are my true Christmasfeeling: Red (which is my fave one in general as well) and Green. Giving me the "old fashioned" Christmasfeeling.
Anyways... here's the card:
Thanks for coming over. Please check out the BasicGrey Challengesblog for loads of inspiration from the DT and we would love you to play along with us :)
See you later!
This card will also play in the following challenges:
- Winter Wonderland: Holly and/or ivy
- Craft us crazy: Anything goes
- Delightful Challenges: Christmas in July
- The Rubber Cafe: Christmas in July
- Shelly's Images: Anything goes
- Belli Challenges: Christmas in July
- DigiStamps4Joy: Christmas in July
- The House That Stamps Built: Glitter
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Ribbons
- Crazy Challenge: Christmas in July
- Paper Creations Ink: Christmas in July
- Christmas Inspirations: Christmas
- The Crafty Pad: Christmas in July
- Creative Inspirations: Christmas in July
- Gingerloft Challenge: Make it sparkle
- Paper Sundaes: Christmas in July
- Christmas Stampin'All year long: All about you (use fave color.. mine is red!)
- Crafty Catz: No pink or blue allowed
- Fun with shapes and more: Christmas in July
- Simply Create: Christmas Time
- Stamp Something: Embellish it
- Christmas Card Challenges: Faith (optional)
- Jellypark Challenges: Christmas in July