Saturday 14 May 2011

Wags'nWhiskers Challenge: Circles

Please scroll down for the Our Creative Corner challenge. I'm the guestdesigner of this week *whoowhoo*



Hi there!

Welcome back to my blog.....
Oh my... Blogger gave me some headaches the last couple of days. I was able to see my blog, but, as many of you who also have Blogger, weren't able to leave any comments nor log in to our accounts.
That way I wasn't able to put the text and photos of my sceduled posts online.

So right now I'm restoring all my sceduled posts. Ah well... better late than never eh?!

So here I am... back with the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge of this fortnight: CIRCLES.
I made a circle card for a men. I totally love those stamps to use on those kinda cards.

Here's the card:



I made it with Sophia, and you can buy the stamp overhere.
Didn't put too much embellishments on the card, uh... none :) But I so like this text for men's cards *lol*

Anyways...thanks for coming over. Please join me and the other DT-members in this challenge. We'd love you to play along! Please visit the blog for more details :)


Oh...before I forget, please... also visit the blog for some nice candy. Oh yes! We got some nice stuff there for you!

Thanks for coming over and see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment