Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers preview newest stamps Day 1

Please scroll down for the ABC-Challenge U or Unusual fold... thanks!


Hi there!
Oh my, oh my... do I have some news for you and it's fab! Plus I totally love it!!
Wags 'n Whiskers are having a new release this Friday, 20th May!
And wow... they have some fab images. It will be a digi release this time and I really love the images of this release.

Today and tomorrow we're previewing the images and this Friday we will have a bloghop :)
You really won't be disappointed, cos the DT has made some AMAZING projects to showcase.

But today is the day... day 1, for the previews and here you have my card:



Made this card with the digi image called "A deer friend". I knew I had a sentiment stamp of it, so it was a matter of seconds to find it and use it :)
Don't you just looooooooove this image?? I totally love the movie Bambi (yeah, sentimental..hehe) and this is just a perfect image to use.

Please go over to the Wags'nWhiskers blog to see more of the amazing projects the DT has made for today.
Tomorrow we'll be back with more projects and Friday is THE day for you to buy the images.
But there's more....

Would you like to win the whole release????? I'm just sure you will!! :)

Grab the following banner, put it on your blog and go to this post on the Wags'nWhiskers blog to enter your name.


This contest runs through to Thursday, May 26th at midnight EST/5:00am GMT with the winner being announced with our challenge on Friday, May 27th.




So what are you waiting for??? :)

Thanks for coming over and see you later!


1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling and beautiful!! I just love your coloring and design!! Such a sweet little deer!! Love it in pink!
hugs,
Chris

Post a Comment