As the title of this posts says, it's time for an oldie, but goodie Sugar Nellie :)
I've loved these stamps for quite a few years right now, I even have the older Elisabeth Bell stamps they used to sell overthere as well (luckily I bought them those days as they're also one of my faves!).
Anyways... I love the Sugars and while surfing the internet today, I came across this challengeblog I used to visit more often in the old days, I gave myself a try and wanted to make this challenge.
So here you have it, my card:
And a detailphoto to see the sparkle on the skirt, flower and bubbles:
Thank you very much for coming over! :)
See you later!
This card is playing with the following challenges:
- The Sugar Bowl: Sketch
- Amber's Crafts and Stuff: Special lady
- Crafts and me: Swirls
- Creative Card Crew: for mom
- Diva's by design: Anything goes
- For Fun: Mother's Day
- My mum's Craft shop: Cute & girly
- The Paper shelter: Bling it up
- The Sisterhood of crafters: Mother's Day
- Ladybugs Crafts Ink: Going Dotty
- Papertake Weekly: Anything goes
- Partytime Tuesdays: Mother's Day
- Try it on Tuesday: Something old, something new (old: Stamp, new: paper)
- Tuesday Throwdown: Mother's Day