Welcome to another Magnolia-Licious Christmas All Year Long Bloghop!
If it's correct, you've came here after visiting the Magnolia-Licious Christmas All Year Long Blog, the starting point for today and I'm the first person on the hop this month.
At this blog there's a bloghop every 25th of the month.
And as I really don't like all the stress at the end of the year with making Christmascards I thought this was one of the ways to get a little less stressed :)
So I decided to participate and it also challenges me to use my Christmas Maggies all year long.
Anyways... here's the card I made for this hop:
And a detailphoto of all the glitter:
Thank you very much for coming over. Your next stop on the hop is Carissa and she's got something amazing to share with you!
Thanks again for taking the time to come over and see you later! :)
This card is also playing in the following challenges:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Things with wings
- Magnolia Down Under Challenges: Christmas in May
- Crafting for all Seasons: Anything goes
- Creative Craft World: 3 or more flowers (I used 4, 2 Wild Orchid, 2 Prima)
- The Paper Shelter: Anything goes
- Truly Scrumptious: Anything goes
- Creative Card Crew: Anything goes
- Lexi's Creations: Spots and/or stripes
- Make it Monday: Anything goes