Thanks for jumping to my blog :)
Hope you're having, or going to have, a special Sunday. Overhere the sun will be shining a lot so I've heard, so I'm wondering if this will happen after the drama that happened yesterday overhere in The Netherlands, Alpen a/d Rijn to be more precise.
My thoughts are with the people who are still in the hospital fighting for their lives, the people who saw it all happen, the people who lost loved ones and just everybody envolved. There's just no way to describe it all.....
But let's go to something else... made this card yesterday. Just using some scraps I wanted to use. Made it a 4"x4" card.
Once I used the die, I stamped the image with Baja Breeze, then again with Versamard and afterwards I put some holografic embossingpowder on top to make it shiny and heatembossed the powder. Really easy to make.
This card didn't take me longer than 15 minutes to make, just perfect! :)
Anyways... here you have it:
And from another angle:
This card will play in the following challenges:
- PTI: Make it monday: Heat embossing
- Craft your days away: Spots & Stripes
- Our creative corner: It's a Tea Party
- Crafty Catz Weekly challenge: Embossing
- MamiDoodles: Use diecut or punch
- Crafts & Me Challenges: Glitter
- Craft your passion: Anything goes
- Pink Paper Paradise: Anything goes
- Gingerloft: We've got the blues
Thanks for coming over to visit!
See you later!