Friday 4 March 2011

Teddy Stampers Challenge: Sketch time!

Hi there and welcome to a new Teddy Stampers Challenge.
This time we challenge you to use a sketch you can find at the blog :)

As I totally love working with sketches, I also enjoyed playing around with this one.
Used an older stamp (guess it hasn't seen any ink before *oops*) and patterned papers I bought last year, so guess I have to say I used my stash (uhh... but there's still a lot left :)).

Anyways... here's my card:


I don't have a special reason in mind to send this card, it can be used for all kind of celebrations: birth, birthday, etc. etc.

Anyways... thank you very much for coming over. Please join us with this sketch at the blog and please visit the other DT-members as well... thanks!

See you later! :)


7 comments:

Tamara said...

erg lief kaartje :D xx Tamara

Doreen said...

Ooh just gorgeous.xxx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat een vreselijk lief, schattig kaartje heb je gemaakt Angelique. Zulke heerlijke lentekleurtjes ook gebruikt. Super. Groetjes, Ankie

sylvana said...

wat is het een lief kaartje

Crystal said...

AWWWWWW this is sooo sweet, what a fabulous job on this sketch sweetie!! Absolutely darling!

Fleur said...

So cute, Hugz fleur xXx

Crealin said...

Wat een schat van kaart en je hebt weer zo'n leuke berestempel gebruikt. Deze heb ik nog niet gezien, van welke collectie is deze?

Vele groetjes,

Lins x

Post a Comment