Monday 21 March 2011

Instyle Stamps: Inspiration Challenge

Hi there!


It's been a few weeks back since we at the Instyle Stamps blog had the inspiration challenge.
This is the photo we were inspired by:


I was inspired by seeing all that nature, so it was quite obvious to use the daffodil from the newest released set "Patty Bunny Wuv" and this is the card I made:





Did you notice I'm making loads of CAS cards lately?! I just love them, specially when I'm using the SU products... just perfect as everything is adjusted (ink, papers, ribbon, etc. etc.).

Please stop by the Instyle Stamps blog so you can play along with the challenge and see the other creations the DT have made.

Thanks for coming over :) Have a nice evening... mine will end within 3 hours ;)


Sketch of the card is from Cards&Things Challengeblog.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Your C&S card is absolutely beautiful Angelique. Just love the colours. hugs Sharon x

Post a Comment