Sunday 9 January 2011

Last preview Wags'nWhiskers: Pinups!

Hi there and welcome back to another one of my pinup-style cards I made for the Wags'nWhiskers next release.

I really hope you've enjoyed Friday and yesterday's creations of the DT, which you can find at their blogs and at the Wags'nWhiskers blog :)

Today is the last day of the sneakpeaks and tomorrow is the big day: bloghop!! :)

Anyways... here's the card I created.
Have to tell you I gave the spots on the dress a lot of stickles, but I wasn't able to photograph it correctly so you would see it. So no detailphoto for that...sorry...



Thank you so much for coming and don't forget to check out the blogs of the other DT-members and the Wags'nWhiskersblog :)

See you later!

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Hi Angelique, Happy New Year,
Absolutely gorgeous card, love it.
Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card, it was just perfect.
I loved the glitter you used it twinkled everytime I passed it. I will treasure it and bring it out every christmas... far too nice to throw away.
Teddy hugs cherie

sylvana said...

Erg leuk gedaan
Leuke stempel trouwens gebruikt

Crystal said...

Girl your coloring is AWESOME, I really thought this was paper peiced!!! Stunning work my friend! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment