Sunday 21 November 2010

Spesch Stamps: Harry Potter stamps new release

You must have heard part 1 of the 2 part movie of Harry Potter's last movie has been released this week.
Therefor Spesch Stamps released some awesome Harry Potter stamps. They really are great! Love them!


Have to admit I'm not a HP fan at all, fell asleep during the movie watching it at the movies with some friends *oops*, but I love the stamps though.
What do you think??
You can buy the stamps overhere and here's my card with Harry Potter himself.


Thanks for coming over :)
See you later!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I really love the Harry Potter movies and books, i'm a big fan i have seen part 1 yesterday with my sister and we had so mutch fun.
Where can i find the harry Potter stamps? I'm curious about them now.

xxx Miranda

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely fabulous card sweets. Love the colours. Great boy card.
mwah
Trace

Miranda said...

Mooie kaart, mooie stempel, kon hem gister helaas niet zien.

xxx Miranda

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Angelique.

Liefs Riet.

Miranda said...

mooie stijlvolle kaart is het geworden door die kleuren, erg mooi

gr
Miranda

Post a Comment