Thursday 9 September 2010

DWYT Sketch 50

Hi there!

It's time for a new sketch at the DWYT-blog.
This time it was my turn to make a sketch and wow... it was really hard. Not actually the thinking, but making it in an editing program. It cost me some minutes (let's just say it took a bit longer...) to finally understood how it worked to make a sketch.
I normally draw my sketches in my sketchbook, but I wanted to make one in Photoshop as I see those cleanlooking sketches all over the internet. Ok, that was pretty difficult.... Then I started in Paint... ok, this went all wrong... Another try with Photoshop... not a good idea.. another try with paint...hmmm... it was ok, but didn't work the way I planned, ok, let's try Photoshop again... Wrong idea :)
So I ended up making the sketch in paint and now I know how to make more sketches :)

Here it is...


I wanted to use a specific stampset, so I based my sketch on that stampset.
Here's the card:


Cardstock, patterned papers, ink and stamp: Stampin'Up; Baubles: StampingBella


Thanks for coming over... let's see what you can make with the sketch :)
Really am curious :)


2 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een mooi kaartje Angelique.

Liefs Riet.

Crealin said...

Hey Angelique,

je sketch is echt heel mooi, ik hou van deze eenvoud. En toch eens ik eraan begin, merk ik altijd dat het niet eenvoudig om vierkantjes mooi uit te lijnen. Je hebt prachtig papier gebruikt, alles past!
Geniet van je weekendje Londen ;-) Ik wou dat ik erbij kon zijn.

Groetjes,

Lins x

Post a Comment