Wednesday 12 May 2010

Sketch time

Again I used a sketch of  Sweet Stop Sketches.
Just love those sketches a lot!

Used a lovely Belles & Whistles stamps I bought at the Art Specially Event about a month ago. Just love these images of Elisabeth Bell!


And as always a detailphoto where you can see the 3d flowers a bit better...


Stamps: Belles & Whistles (image) and StampingBella (sentiment); Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: October Afternoon; Border punch: Fiskars; Flower punch: EK Success; Ink: Memento; Coloring medium: Copics; Baubles: StampingBella; sewing machine


I also like this card to be my entry for the Belles & Whistles Design Team. Would really love to work with those images :)

6 comments:

celia said...

Hey Angélique,het stempeltje is heel mooi,hopelijk maak je kans om in het designteam te komen...je kaartjes zien er altijd heel netjes afgewerkt uit...dus "fingers crossed"!Dit kaartje heeft vrolijke kleurtjes...het geeft een warm gevoel met deze koude dagen!Heel veel liefs,Celia.

Sharon said...

Oh Angelique, I have entered for the DT too. Good luck dear, your card is fabulous. Ek is ook mal oor Elisabeth Bell se stempels en kan nie genoeg daarvan kry nie. Ek sien my vriendin Celia kuier ook by jou, sy is te oulik ne! Ek het gister ook dieselfde stempel gemaak, maar nie vir die DT kaart nie. Kyk maar op my blog vir my kaartjie. Veel liefs, Sharon x

Iris Wiechmann said...

Adorable card Angelique! Thanks for entering the DT call at BNW. Good luck.

Hugs,
Iris

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Lilian said...

Beauitful card Angelique! Good luck with the DT call!

Christine said...

Hi Angelique! I didn't get picked for the DT call either, but I wanted to stop by and let you know that your card is beautiful! Wonderful coloring!

Post a Comment