Sunday 21 March 2010

Don't know it yet-card

Really have no idea to whom I will be sending this card to and for what occasion, so I just left ik plain.
Made the card following a sketch, don't know the blog anymore, but please tell me, so I can give credit! Thanks!

And what about this cute digi-stamp! It's one of my first bought ones and I totally adore this one!

Anyways... here's the close-up of the card and underneath is the card itself.




Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket (Material girl, soooooooooo really love those colors!); Digistamp: Meljen's; Ribbon: Stampin'Up; Pen: UniSigno; Baubles: StampingBella; Sewing machine; Coloring medium: Copics

4 comments:

Lauretta See said...

Beautiful card.. love your coloring and the color combo ;)) great job!!

Hugs x

vera said...

Leuk kaartje! Gave kleurtjes!

nicolet said...

haha, wat een leukerd!! Het zijn idd hele gave kleurtjes!
Groetjes Nicolet

Sharon said...

A stunning card. I think the stamp is such a cutie and beautifully coloured. Hugs Sharon

Post a Comment