Friday 1 January 2010

A very happy 2010!!!

Dear blogreaders, friends, family, and other people I know...

I want to wish you all a .......................................

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: DCWV; Stamps: Magnolia (piano, girl and candles) and All That Scraps; Flowers: Prima; Brad & spacer: own stash; Copics


I hope that you will have a fabulous year and wish you all the best!
Thank you all for following me at my journey and I hope you will do this the coming year as well. I really appreciate all your sweet comments along the way! Thank you so much!

*Big hugzzzzzzzzz*

10 comments:

vera said...

Gaaf kaartje!!
Jij ook een gezond en creatief 2010!!!

Norma said...

Angelique, this is gorgeous. Love the colour scheme. Beautiful designer papers. I'm still not sure how I feel about these Tilda's in high heels, but you've coloured this one fabulously. Terrific job on the card. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Ageeth said...

Wat een prachtige kaart. Geweldig.
Je blog is erg moeilijk te lezen in deze kleuren.
Gelukkig nieuwjaar trouwens nog.
groetjes Ageeth

Bea van Ette said...

Hallo Angelique,

Mooie kaart!

Nog de allerbeste wensen voor 2010!

Groetjes, Bea

Larisa said...

Very nice card))) I love it)
Angélique, I e-mailed you but I am not sure the e-mail address was OK, so here I repeat my lette to be sure you have got it. )))
--Angélique, sorry, I could not write you before to inform my address because my computer was broken but that was not easy to find a master to repair it in Christmas and new-year's holidays. I hope still you can send me my prize. I am really grateful ))))
My address is Larisa Vereshagina, P.O.Box 7227, 454078 Chelyabinsk, Russia
A Happy New Year!!!! I wish you good luck, happiness and joy ))) Hugs from Larisa.

Arianne said...

Happy New Year!

Geweldige kaart!

Isabel De Pauw said...

een hele mooie kaart !!
Gelukkig 2010 !!

Amarins said...

Wat een super super leuke kaart heb je gemaakt. Ik vind de stempel ook helemaal geweldig.
Groetjes,
Amarins

nicolet said...

Heey Angelique, een heel gelukkig, goed en zeker ook een heel creatief 2010!!
Enne.... je kaartje is weer SUPER!!
Groetjes Nicolet

Anonymous said...

Supermooie kaart en helemaal in mijn favoriete kleuren!

Post a Comment