Wednesday 19 August 2009

Moving Along With Times #8

For the challengeblog Moving Along With Times, I made this card.
They got a sketch and the theme is "Teen Card".
I thought of this Graduation-stamp of StampingBella right away.
Also coloured the stamp with my Copics... soooooooo love them!!

And about the cardstock I used... there's glitter all over :)
I'm not a bling-bling girlie, but just love this paper!


The coloured stamp:

Stamp: StampingBella; Cardstock: ClubScrap; Ribbon: Stampin'Up; Baubles: Robin's Nest; Border punch: Fiskars; Ink: Memento; Stickles: Ranger; Pen: ZIG; Copics



4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this take on the sketch, I love the colours you have used for the image. Thanks for joining in withus on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

helemaal leuk!!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wonderful take on my sketch, thanks for taking part this week, Heidi xxx

thread-bare said...

What a fab card you have created using Heidi's sketch. Thank you for playing along at MAWTT. x Clare x

Post a Comment