Sunday 14 December 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....

I just love Christmas!
Decorated my Christmastree last Sunday and I so love it again. It has silver with purple ornaments and a Winnie the Pooh as an angel on top of it. Bought it a couple of years ago in London and it's great!
By the way.. my Christmastree is "cat-proof" *lol*. All the ornaments in it are unbreakable, unlike the ornaments I had in it 2 years ago.

My Christmastree in the evening....


My tree by daylight...
Some ornaments...


I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these ornaments. Had these in my tree as well, but as I have cats, I didn't want them to be in there. These are little ornaments which can't go in a tree, but are home decoration.
Do you see the similarities with Magnolia-stamps?? *lol* I love these as well...






2 comments:

butterfly843 said...

Beautiful tree, love the topper! Winnie the poh is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Dat is grappig, ik heb deze figuurtjes nooit eerder gezien en nu kreeg Jort er gisteren een van zijn opa en oma en nu zie ik ze op je blog :D

Ik wens jou ook fijne feestdagen toe en een goed, gezond en gelukkig 2009!

Post a Comment